This easy tuck trick is perfect for transforming any dress into work-appropriate apparel. Go ahead, let that evening wear have its time in the sun.
- Start with your favorite special-occasion dress. Weird to see it during the day, right?
- Grab a belt, any belt. That leopard-print one will work just fine, trust us! Loop it and fasten around the smallest part of your waist.
- Take a button-down shirt that matches the dress well and button to belt level.
- Knot it at the waist. Tuck the knot and dangling pieces underneath the belt.
- Continue feeding fabric around belt, through the sides and back.
- And you're ready to start your day looking fabulous!
- You can also try a long-sleeved wool sweater for an on-trend cropped look, or can even nail this technique with a basic T-shirt!